The Definitions Menu is here to set up your analysis.
1/ First Define what you are comparing.
- Select the Start & End Dimension : Date, Device, Product….
- Then choose within the selected dimension, the segment you want to compare (in Start segment & End segment)
- 2018 and 2019 | Mobile and Desktop | Product A and Product B |….
2/ Then you need to specify which ratio you want to assess (in DataMa IMPACT the significance is calculated on a ratio)
- Define the Numerator and the Denominator of your ratio (Revenue/ Users | Purchase/ Clients | Margin/ Products)
- The Impact Metric is your main KPI. It will be the assessment metric that DataMa will calculated to make you understand the gain or the lost you’ve made.